Welcome, please introduce yourself!

Hey, everyone!

Welcome to the awesome FTT DAO community. This is a place where you can meet other users, have great discussions, share awesome contents, and much, much more.

But, let’s get this party started, and please share the following three things:

1. Your name and where you are located
  2. What you like to learn in our community
  3. A fascinating fact that most people don’t know about you

P.S: We recommend that you add an extension of this webpage to your home screen and if browsing on mobile, do well to toggle to the desktop view mode to have the best interface experience.

Once again, welcome everyone, and here is a picture of SBF:

Thanks!

2 Likes

eBarry, I’m located somewhere in the western part of Nigeria.
I will like to improve on risk management while executing futures trades.
I can fit into any field in the tech space, be it content writing, graphics design, Programming, community management, FA/TA tutor, project led, etc. I’ve done all, and still do most.

2 Likes

Warm welcome eBarry! Really excited to have you join us!

1 Like

eBarry - The man, the myth, and the legend! :laughing::raised_hands:
This is impressive, I’d say you’re the jack of all crypto niche :eyes::zap:.

3 Likes

Hey guys
I’m Samuel, probably the newest BFF member. I just have been trying to wrap my head about everything. And will kickstart my journey with the BFFs fully by next month.

I’m a content creator, that’s like infographics, videos, articles etc. I’m Nigerian and I’m an FTX user🙃

4 Likes

Hey Sammie, welcome to FTT DAO Forum. Excites us to have you join us. Feel free to discuss here, and also do well to check out other categories for some more interesting stuffs :blue_heart::star_struck:.
Looking forward to your inputs in this forum, welcome!

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m Uchenna, a Web3 Professional with expertise in blockchain research, community management & collaborations. I love to learn and try new stuff. I’m glad to be here…

3 Likes

Hi Uchenna.
Great to have you here! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Welcome Uchenna

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m joe , I’m a full time trader , i like attending crypto events , media contents creator, a cheerful giver also love to spread love around me, I’m from Nigeria also and FTX user and proud to be a BFFs because the community awesome.

1 Like

Hi Joe!
Welcome here man, happy to have you here with us. :blue_heart:
I trust you’re doing well?

1 Like

You must be related to SBF somehow :laughing::wink:

1 Like

hahaha Sam is mentor on that aspects would love to be a friend to him someday though :grin:

1 Like

Great! Maybe someday you’d have some exclusive invitation to visit Sam! :hugs:

1 Like

:pray:I pray so

1 Like

Hey guys! Good to be here.
Friends call me kingfisher (nick name :laughing:). I’m from a little City here in Africa.
I’m here looking out to build connection with y’all passionate about the industry. Fascinating fact? Errm, I’m just that free dude that loves to make new friends and try out new stuffs. TY

2 Likes

Yo man!
Love your energy, warm welcome!

I’m Favour located in Oyo state , Nigeria.
I would love to understand the blockchain indepthly(web 3 development if possible) and also Futures Trading.
I’m a biologist in the making and apprentice photographer ; crypto and tech enthusiast & also animal welfarist .To top it all, I love volunteering :heart_eyes:. I’m also learning to manage communities better in the space. Becoming a BFF is a dream too :innocent:, Sam inspires me .

1 Like

Hey y’all, Im Niko, currently located in between the States and Colombia. I’m essentially a bio-chemist and help run Green Bee Farms, a non-profit (NGO) dedicated towards finding more regenerative methods of growing crops and raising animals. :v: :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey Favour!
Warm welcome here, excited to have you on the forum. Looking forward to your active contributions :slight_smile:

1 Like